Sixty-01 owns two beautiful tennis courts located across the street from the clubhouse behind the parking lot.
TENNIS COURT RULES
Use at your own risk; Sixty-01 is not responsible for accidents or injuries.
Owners are responsible for damage caused by their household
- Inspect and clear court of debris and fluids prior to use to increase safety.
- Court use is limited to tennis or pickle ball, unless otherwise approved by Sixty-01; any unapproved uses, biking, skateboarding or rollerblading, are strictly prohibited.
- Limit use time to 1 hour when others are waiting.
- Only non-marking gym or court shoes allowed on court.
- No food or liquids allowed on court.
- No sitting or leaning on nets at any time.
- Non-residents must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs may not enter court.
- Any person violating any Sixty-01 rule is subject to removal.
members or guests, and their tenants or tenants' guests.